Friday, January 19, 2007

Everyone needs a "Good" Laugh so here I go

I am all the way up to 2 miles for the week. (running that is/more lke jogging)
Extending it by 4 Electric Poles every Monday.

At this pace, I will be up to 1 mile per day without walking by February 5.

Not bad for a Short, Fat Fart

Alcohol - "0"

Both are unbelievable, especially the latter.

The real test for me will probably be Saturday. Going "Ice Fishing" with my old buddy Tom and Son-In-Law Brad. There will be a couple of grills out there and multiple 30 Packs. Can I stay at "0"and will I still go out to exercise?

2 comments:

Sixpack Chopra said...

Congratulations!!!! That's a great improvement in a very short time. Keep it up and let us know how the fishing goes. I especially want to know how much ice you end up catching.

Sandi F. Patti said...

Don't drink too much, 30, cause I'm comin' up to run with you today!!