Wednesday, January 10, 2007

BRRRR!!

Hey kids, just thought I'd let you know winter has finally hit Wisconsin. 70 minus 40 for highs and the night time lows are forcasted to be at70 minus 70. That means it will be a little chilly for me as I run in the late evening or early mornings, so the snot moustache will be in full force. I'll try to get some pictures posted so you can all laugh and relish in the weather you are having. Wish me luck on my cold weather training I'm going to need it. Do they make a pair of Nike thermal pack running boots.

3 comments:

Sixpack Chopra said...

I don't even know what THERMAL PACK means!?! We'd love to see pictures of the snot moustache! Weather here is supposed to be chilly here. Weatherman said last night, "And for Thursday a high of 49! Folks, it's going to be downright frigid." We both laughed. These people wouldn't know frigid if it bit them in the ass.

tomodachi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tomodachi said...

yeeaah, i came on here this morning to piss and moan about how cold it was on my run at 9am... it was in the 30s (and snowed off and on today- tho not sticking), which is super cold to this california girl... and after i got on here and saw your post, well, i'll just shut up about it already. way to put me in my place, forest. (and YES we would LOVE to see the snot 'stache pictures).