Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You asked for it Pavement Pounder

I was going to Wait until I actually ran. See I haven't been able to with the back and the snow and the whole blowing of the snow thing causing drifts. So all I have to report on is the weight thing, down to 176 lbs. haven't seen that since I was 19, don't remember all this extra skin back then. I guess 19 years of abusing my body may lead me to never being able to say I'm athletic and TONED.
So PP I've been standing naked in front of the mirror (that's how I noticed the skin thing) trying to figure out the hip tilt thing. I haven't come up with the position or figured out how it gives strength and power, well at least when it comes to running. But I believe I have found a few things that hip tilt can help with not necessarily speed but the power thing may blow your mind. I'm willing to pass this along to your hubby if you guys are interested. Hell I may need start a whole new blog, "The benefits of running; in the bedroom as seen by the partner" Well that's it for now, look forward to everyone else's posts.

4 comments:

Sixpack Chopra said...

Maybe you could donate all the extra skin to cancer patients, like the Locks of Love program! You know? Like how girls with long hair help make wigs and stuff. That would be a really great way to get rid of yours.

Keep running. You can do it, Man!

Clyde S. Dale said...

I never thought of that. I guess this is why you are the spiritual leader, to help us all give more. No matter what we give. Thank you, I'll be sure to look into this.

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Following up on Sixpack's observations, you could also sew yourself a little skin suit like the freak in Silence of the Lambs, but I wouldn't recommend this as it would creep all of us out an donating sounds much more humane! :)

dr. deetschei said...

holy. shit. i go away for a week-and-a-half drunken black out, and i come back to this? ;)
great job on the weight! you are almost down to my weight! i'm sure sit ups and torso workouts will tighten up the extra skin. If not, I like Don's idea (although Julie's could come in handy if you have a big night out on the cards)