Friday, March 30, 2007

How to see a PT

Well PP One way to see a PT is to go to the doctor and let him know of the reoccurring pain in your knee. If you've had it for a week or two say a month. Maybe mention something about the lower back. That's all it took for me. I keep having set backs but it's better than me just saying " I'm tired I'm gonna go home now" then turning my bearded flannel wearing ass around and heading back to Greenbo Alabama. I liked the Pt's so much I now volunteer at the clinic and think I'm NO I am going back to school hopefully fall of 08 to be a PTA. Actually PP we have people coming in with all sorts of different things from little two visit fixes to like me a couple of month's to work the kink's out. Don't be afraid to come right out and ask the doc to send you. Well I'm going to go stretch for a while then go to bed, this cold is kicking my ass. Feeling a little bit better hoping tomorrow I can get a decent run in before I'm so far behind I won't be able to catch up.
Any pointers DRILL SERGEANT. Nick I think you need to change your name, I like this, It's like asking to be yelled at. PLEASE!!!!!

Overall Impression: Sixpack is a SHOE WHORE!!!!!(SiaSW!!!!!)

1 comment:

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Thanks for the advice. I might just do that. My lower back has been very tight since I started increasing my speed and upping distance. I figure I will get a massage and if that doesn't take care of it, it is off to the Dr. (but not that snake oil doc I saw a while ago - hell no!) Good luck with the PTA, I know it is a very competative field.