Sunday, March 18, 2007

Starting to feel my age!

Well folks, this week has been a good week in training. Well sort of........... no it's been good but my aches and pains are really reminding me I'm not 24 years old anymore. Actually when I was 24, the only running I did was from bar to bar and I could drink most under the table. Now I drink seven beers and pay for it the next day. I wasn't hung over but I was dehydrated and it made Fridays run real tough. This ones going to be short, I'm hoping by me posting so much that others will start to post. Right now it seems that only Dee and I are running, come on guys SAY IT AINT SO. My long run for the week was 14 miles, the last two were tough but I kept the pace up and finished. I'm glad I've got 7 - 8 weeks left before the big day.I'm going to need it all to get prepared for it. Well the stats for this week are as follows.

Total miles....31

Total time.....5hrs...9min...53sec

Pace..........10 min

Overall impression: My aches my pains, I will over come them and when I cross the finish line this will all be worth it. (MAMP,IWOCTAWICTFLTWABWI.)

1 comment:

dr. deetschei said...

Keep it up man! If you can do 14, then you can do 18. And if you can do 18, then you can manage 20. And 20 is all you need to log to get to 26.2. It's easy math, dude.