Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Only in Wisconsin

I had to write a short post for you all, Sixpack will love this. Today on My way home from work at 3:00 P.M. it was 61 degrees outside, the sun was shining with a light yet warm spring breeze.As I drove down John Nolen drive Monona Bay was on my right with about two hundred ice fisherman sitting on five gallon pails Dressed like, well like it was winter in Wisconsin. on the bike trail next to the bay was about 30 runners dressed like it was summer. Shorts, sport bras tank tops and some with out tops at all ( but only the men). I really need to buy a digital camera so I can share these sort of things with everyone. This really is a seen only found in places like Wisconsin. For me it was another good nay great run, we've got a cold snap coming in but it shouldn't last long.

4 comments:

Sixpack Chopra said...

Amen!!! I swear, In Wisconsin you lay out to catch some rays as soon at it hits 60 degrees!! But Heaven help the man that gets in the way of an ice fisherman! LOL. Wisconsin.... A great place to be FROM!

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Too funny! How thick is that ice if it is 60 and they are still ice fishing???

Clyde S. Dale said...

The ice is still about 8-10 inches thick, we'll have to ask 30 pack, I'm sure he'll be out on it this weekend.

dr. deetschei said...

dude, i'm really impressed with the amount of miles you're logging. does ice fishing actually entail catching ice?


we need a 30 Pack Post!!!!