Thursday, March 15, 2007

Making 30 Look Damn Fine!

In honor of my entrance into the 30s, I hearby declare today a NO RUN DAY! That means that instead of running you are REQUIRED to drink your weight in margaritas or the beverage of your choice.

In honor of my 30th birthday, I have already had half a pitcher of cadillac margaritas - talk about knock you on your ass in front of your parent... Anywho, there will be NO TEMPO RUN today, as I can barely walk a straight line. (And that was just lunch!) If only I had had a Bloody Mary for breakfast... On the schedule for dinner are tapas and mojitos (or more accurately mojitos and then tapas). I think it will be the hangover tomorrow that makes me feel my age.

Additionally, I have decided that in the wise words of Justin Timberlake (who thought I would ever say that?), I have set myself the goal of bringing SexyBack and making 30 look better than it ever has. Soooooooo [slurred], watch out. That is all I gotta say.

Now I am gonna pass out before the next round of drinks!


I'll be back on the road tomorrow.

2 comments:

Clyde S. Dale said...

I wish I had gotten on before my run, I didn't realize it was a national holiday. I ran my five miles today, (speed run)then went to a friends for a few beers. Seven in all, SHHHHHHHH don't tell mom. Happy 30th, I hope the pocelain gods leave you alone tonight.

tomodachi said...

happy birthday PP! you will be so proud of my lack of running and quantity of drinking today in your honor... cheers!