Sunday, March 18, 2007

Soryy P.P.

I was going to start this one by welcoming a friend, but after P.P blew my hair back like she did I thought I should write a retraction to my earlier post. I would like to sincerely apologize to our beloved Pavement Pounder for not including her in the people who have posted as of late. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS TERRIBLE MISTAKE, I TRUELY AM SORRY. I would also like to apologize in advance for anyone else I may PISS OFF after they read it. Thank you Forest F. Gump. and That's all I have to say about that!
OK back to what I was here for in the first place. I would like to be the first to welcome a new member to the Drunk Runners Wisconsin Chapter. I'll call her "The Stroller Motor", she has been a friend of mine for......... well a long time now. She has supported me through all of my goals and helped me achieve my first 5k by running it with me. By the way she beat me! About a year ago she and her husband had a baby and she has found it hard to get back into running or just about anything. But she is trying, She will be training for Crazy legs here in Madison for the UW sports boosters, whether she likes it or not( this is me supporting her). I have told her how much fun and help you've all been.
So please lets raise are glasses and give a big Drunk Runners welcome to " The Stroller Motor".

3 comments:

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Oh Forest... apology accepted. I suppose that since you don't know me personally, you should be expected to know that you should only take HALF of what I say seriously ;) The other half, you should take VERY seriously. Ha ha. They don't call me "Haterella" for nothing, you know!

Sixpack Chopra said...

LOL. Welcome, Stroller!!!!

And Forest, don't ever take anything P.P. says seriously unless she has a gun in your face.

Clyde S. Dale said...

Listen it was easier for me to apologize or grovel because I don't know you and woman are so damn moody. Actually doing my way was more fun for me than saying "get over yourself lady".