Tuesday, March 06, 2007

No Run No Post :(

Hey all,
As your spiritual leader, I feel I have let you all down. As I sit here today I have not run in over a month and I'm feeling it. First the flu, then a wicked cold, all the while Physical Therapy for knee pain. Now, I have hurt my leg again, and won't be running for another little bit. I'd detail the situation here, but I'm tired of whining to the forum.

KNOW that I am here to support you all and want every one of us to succeed!

KNOW that as soon as I can walk a straight line I will be out there running!

KNOW that I wish I were out there running as much as I ever have!

KNOW that if I must walk the Bay to Breakers on crutches, I will!

KNOW that you are loved and supported in your running/walking endeavor!

your leader,
Sixpack Chopra

4 comments:

Clyde S. Dale said...

That really sucks,Maybe I'm lucky my problems popped up before the marathon. maybe this way I can get them all taken care of before the big day instead of after. I wish you the best. Question, when we are praying for your recovery, do we still pray to you? now that's a puzzler. Sixpack Chopra's speed young runner Sixpack Chopra's speed.

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

How's that touch-football injury healing? ;) Well there is one good way of looking at it this recovery period: you will have "fresh legs" when you do finally get back on the road! I'll be thinking about ya.

Sixpack Chopra said...

You weren't supposed to tell! I'm feeling like I might be running by the weekend. Cross your fingers!

And yes, praying to me for my recovery seems a bit odd, but I'll support it if you do. I mean, I'd hate to think I wasn't the center of attention.

dr. deetschei said...

Time to fight through the pain dude! You can do it if you take it easy. I'm about to hit 140 miles in the challenge, and you need to start punching back! :) Can't wait to start seeing you log some miles.