Thursday, August 03, 2006

So, this is basically my running stats from the past month. I took two months off to drink heavily during the World Cup and wreak havoc on the futures markets of all grains harvested everywhere. Since I was a completely broken man by the end of that um, bender, I decided I would start running again from the beginning...because I think by definition you have to start there. Since blogger is so great about uploading files, I have to cut and paste it from my spreadsheet. Unfortunately, my graphs (graphs, he says!) will be forever lost to you.
[...] Imagine hours passing since I wrote the first paragraph[...]
Alright, since I'm getting very angry at the formatting gods, I'm just posting total miles for the past month and overall average.
These are stupid, unusable numbers- but numbers all the same:

July: 99.26 miles
Average Time 8.8 minutes a mile

No comments: