Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Looks like I made it

I have now stepped into the wonderful world of electronic running; that's right I bought an I-pod and the Nike chip and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!On my twenty mile run this week I took off and ran willy nilly. I just went out until I hit 10 miles and then headed home. I think I need to calibrate it or my gate got really short the last half. My twenty miles finished about a half mile short of where I thought it should, so I shut it down and finished the last half mile. I had a little back pain from mile sixteen on but I got it done. Just a few more weeks to go and one more twenty mile run before the big one. We'll just keep pushing and pounding the pavement.

Distance: 20 miles

Time:3hrs 39mins 3secs

Pace:10mins 56secs

Overall Impression: I love the Nike+ and I love electric stimulation on my back after a run. So tell me again why do we run? (ILTN+AILESOMBAAR.STMAWDWR?)

2 comments:

Sixpack Chopra said...

Your times are looking great!!!! congratulations on the first 20 miler!!

And welcome to the Nike+ iPod generation. You will have to join us for the Braintree 5k coming up in 2 weeks.

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Wow! I can't wait to run my first 20 miler, just saying it seems ridiculous. Congratulations on the run and the time. Hey, I am sending you and Tequila the songs that you couldn't access because they were protected. Look for them in the mail - now you can put them on your fancy ipod.