Monday, February 12, 2007

Crappity-Crap-Crap-Crap

Two words: STUPID DOWNPOUR!

This is me after 2 miles in torrential rain (which, might I add, occurred suddenly!) Um, did I mention that shorts tend to really ride up when they are wet and see-through? Not a pretty sight, I am sure!

If I hadn't been running with my ipod, I am pretty sure I would have finished the 5 miles. Oh well, I'll dry out and hit the treadmill later today to finish up the distance.

Last Weeks Stats:
Distance 13 (after today's run)
Time: 1:58:00
Observation: Wear dark colors when there is a chance of rain (WDCWTIACOR)

5 comments:

tomodachi said...

hahahaha!

don't worry PP, i am laughing WITH you, not AT you.

Clyde S. Dale said...

I would give anything for weahter warm enough for a downpour, this subzero bullshit needs to stop and I mean now. OK DONE WHINING MYSELF. I hope you saved your I-pods life, might I suggest carrying a rainsuit or atleast a bar of soap?

Anonymous said...

At least your t-shirt wasn't see through, see, the world's not against you :)

dr. deetschei said...

oh man, your t-shirt's not see through?! the world is TOTALLy against me.

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Sorry, I just needed a day to indulge myself and whine a little. But I am back up and running ;)