Saturday, February 10, 2007

Behold the power of cheese

I just wanted to write and tell all off you cheddar lovers the news. I found a website that you can watch cheddar cheese age. I have to warn you to only view in small doses, the excitement may overload your senses. I'm hoping that with a great website like this that it will make training for B to B that much easier so you can enjoy more cheddar cheese! Remember don't over do it. OK the moment you've all been waiting for........ www.cheddarvision.tv .

5 comments:

Sixpack Chopra said...

Fascinating!!!! I can't keep my eyes off it. My only regret is that it's British Cheese!

Clyde S. Dale said...

I would agree with that.

Anonymous said...

HEY! English (and Irish) Cheddar is the bee's knees i'll have you know :)

Clyde S. Dale said...

Who the hell is this Tessa and has she ever heard of WISCONSIN!!!!!!! do I need to go into this all again.

Sixpack Chopra said...

Forget Tessa, she's just bitter that we had that little war and took over the greatest country in the world for ourselves. She'll get over it. She'll learn about cheese in time. In Time.

(Praying this didn't just invoke a recinding of my wedding invitation!!!)