Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bay to Breakers report!

Well folks knowing that a good percentage of us are Bay to Breakers Alumni I thought you would be interested to know that it is a marathon! Well at least that was the comment on the television shoe Eli Stone. The line was quote " I haven't sweat that much since the Bay to Breakers Marathon" end quote. So we can all add one or more marathons to our tally board, I mean come on it was on TV so it has to be true. 

Well that's all for now. Whoops one more thing, since I am off work I get to go to a gait analysis clinic and learn about that. This part time job at Fleet Feet just keeps getting better.
Happy running to all!

3 comments:

Sixpack Chopra said...

Awesome!!!! My marathon total just shot up to 7!!!!!

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

That brings my marathon total to 3. Woohoo!

Ooooh, I didn't know you were working part time at Fleet Feet... got a good discount we can mooch off of? ;)

dr. deetschei said...

Wow, I hit three too! well, three and a failed fourth. :)