Monday, March 31, 2008

Snow, Dial-up and Sixteen Miles

I'll keep this brief. I've been in Wisconsin for the past 10 days (I'm flying home today) and it has been nothing short of crazy. It has snowed no fewer than 3 inches while I was here, and they got 6" the night before I arrived. Wisconsin in March, you gotta love it.


Also, I've been way out of touch because my parents have dial-up, it's no wonder Forest never has anything to say. If it took me 20 minutes to write an e-mail I wouldn't be blogging often either.

Finally, Forest and I went for a 16 mile run yesterday. I  think it ended at closer to 15.6, but who's counting. It was a beautiful run. We circled Madison's lake Monona. It was a bit chilly, and a little hilly in the second half, but I feel great today and look forward to next week's 18 miles.

More later,
Sixpack

No comments: