Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Weekly Update

Body: I'm doing great. Lost 5 pounds in the first week, and I can already see my waist getting slimmer. I'm still sore from that evil workout on Wednesday, but I'm getting better.

Running: I biked on Tuesday. With a dentist's appointment in Berkeley. I biked to the BART station, to the dentist, and to campus. A total of about 7 miles all told. So I didn't run. Thursday I ran the 3 miles previously mentioned. Yesterday, I decided I was still too sore and that another 3 miles would risk injury, so I took the day off.

Tomorrow is another day and weightlifting begins again in earnest. I'll be upping some running miles, and hoping that the lack of miles this week doesn't hurt me too much.

Thats all from my corner.

1 comment:

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Wow! 5 lbs in the first week. Amazing. Maybe there really is something to this business... Keep it up, I'll be blogging soon.