Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sweet Nelly, I am returning to the Promised Land

I've got my running accoutrement packed and ready! Watch out Bay Area.

Don, I hope your knee is better. 'Cause I feel the need, the need for speed (or at least a good run) ;) and a pint-sized Vodka Tonic (not simultaneously, of course).

Pacemaker, you will be there in spirit. I will visualize you running ahead, sauntering back and doing a couple laps around us, taking off again, etc. It will be just like old times :) :)

Stats:
Last Weeks Miles: 21 (all logged on the treadmill. I am still a wussy)
Total Time: 3:16:25 (which looks really good, until you realize that I managed that distance in 4 days spread out over a week)
Overall Impression: RGITESMSTIDTRAEM (really good in the end, so much so that i decided to run an extra mile).

2 comments:

dr. deetschei said...

I can't believe I'm reading about runs in San Francisco and trips to Zeitgeist. Curse this big planet! Curse it!
You guys are going to have so much fun, and I hope it motivates you along the way that I'm so damn jealous. You better blog every damn minute, from the moment you hit your stride to the moment you puke outside of Mecca

Sixpack Chopra said...

Why would I puke outside of Mecca when the restrooms are so damn sexy? Puhhleease!