Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New shoes STILL WAITING!!

Well folks like my brother sixpack I'm still sidelined. I went out for an all out walk last week (quick tempo using the arms like when ya run) and had to stop at a mile because I was having back pain. Not a lot just a little tickle of it but I've learned when I start to feel it, stop immediately and tell Sibel to f!*k off. I can't stand this, when I was speed walking all I wanted to do was run, I wanted to take off and just go until like PP I let my last meal come up to say hello to the world again!Tomorrow the 24TH in the morning I go to see the Neurosurgeon, I plan to tell him if the knife is what it takes to run again then start cutting. Dee you and PP have to keep up the great work, I promise as soon as I can run I'm pulling the brand new Brooks out of the closet plugging in the Nike+ and running until I just can't take another step or I can't spit on myself which ever comes first. Keep up the great work you keep Sixpack and I motivated to get back out. I believe it's true for both of us, but I know for me that I have been bouncing off the walls. who new that the man I was last year would turn into a man that wanted to run just for pure enjoyment of it and that's all. I'll post the results from my appointment tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Try speedwalking without the arm swinging. It isn't half as comical-looking, but it might be easier on your back! :) As for losing my lunch, I don't know where DJ got that. I have yet to puke while running! So there. Stay with it, you will be "back" in no time. Ha ha. Very punny.

Sixpack Chopra said...

No, Punny would be: I can't wait until you are "Back", Man!

Where do the Karmic gods stand on making fun of your own last name? I have a feeling it's not a good thing.

dr. deetschei said...

dude. man. that was bad. ;)
keep your chin up forest! can't wait to hear about you breaking in the new shoes.