Monday, July 23, 2007

Hating Life!!!

Hello all, I'm writing to say that I have nothing to write about. I'm not running. In fact, I'm having difficulty walking. Early progress in back recovery has been lost. I'm still going to PT, but am in pain most of the day. Therefore no running, no swimming, no nothing.
I'm going to try to get a grip and do some swimming next week, but with exams coming up I've been working hard on teaching and studying, so I'm a pretty sedentary beast these days.
Keep the posts coming, as they are motivating regardless of my inabilities.
DJ you are the best!!! Keep carrying the torch and we will follow!!!!!

2 comments:

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Hey, right now you just need to focus on getting through your exams and getting healthy. Maybe a visit from your ol' running buddy in a few weeks will magically heal you and then I can start a tent revival and we can all travel around the country healing runners. I'm a freak. What can I say! Give yourself time. You will be back soon.

dr. deetschei said...

tent revival? christ, i need to read your comments more often. BTW, i'm watching OC in German right now. so close to life at the casa, yet so far away.