Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Neo-Nazi Swimmer

So, I'm standing on BART this morning on my way to Berkeley and a PT appoitment. I'm diligently reading for my Qualifying Exams, while on the train, thus killing two birds with one stone. When suddenly the image I am projecting hits me. I'm a man with a shaved head, wearing a Black, Red and Yellow bag, reading Mein Kampf, and to make matters worse, I'M TAKING NOTES!!!!! It's no wonder no one wanted to sit by me. The fact that I was listening to RuPaul on my iPod went unfortunately unnoticed by my fellow travelers.
Which brings me to my physical therapy appointment. My back is feeling better, but I'm still to take it easy. In fact, I was told to do zero impact exercises. This means more time in the pool and some time on the bike for at least a week, he said, maybe longer.
This is providing the opportunity to learn how to swim properly at my late age, but is frustrating me to no end as that January 9 deadline stares me down.

Please people, post to the blog!!! We, the injured, need your support more than ever!!!!!

2 comments:

dr. deetschei said...

hang in there dude! i promise a monster post tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

I am getting ready to post as we speak!