Friday, December 29, 2006

Switching

Hey everybody,
Just a heads up. I had to switch my Blogger account to the "NEW AND IMPROVED BLOGGER" for another blog I'm starting, which basically meant that all the blogs I've created were imported with me. It looks like, in order to post, you will have to make sure you are using the new blogger as well. It literally takes less than a minute to re-configure your acccount, and from what I've seen, the layouts and interfaces are actually better...So we've got that going for us. Just click on "Switch Now" on the log-in screen.
Sorry about the unannounced/undemocratic admin decision, won't happen again!

I'll post tonight about running. Looks like the legs are holding up enough to get a few miles in after all. Huzzah!

4 comments:

dr. deetschei said...

Okay Okay Okay. I hate it already too.

Sixpack Chopra said...

Really? I haven't had a chance to dig around. I did have to delete a blog in order to have access. Not a big deal. I hadn't posted there forever anywhere. Looks good so far.

dr. deetschei said...

Oh man, sorry about losing the blog! But I don't understand why it couldn't come over with you?! I'd notify them about that.
I don't really hate it. I was just anticipating the worst reacction from everyone else. there are a few things that are significantly bettter, and I think the Dashboard is onee of them. It's a LOT easier to manage comments from non-member s now. As soon as I made the switch, I saw a load of comments (mostly spam) that we had missed over the past few months and that were pending approval to be posted. So that's good.
Anyway, I'm off to Vienna for New Years! I'll catch you when I get back. Happy New Years!!!!

Sixpack Chopra said...

There was something about the age of the blog. I could have waited until it was "released for transfer" but, since I don't exactly use it, I just decided to give it up. I can always start it again if I want.
Cheers