Saturday, December 09, 2006

so damn drunk

Welcome Shorthair!
That's great news that our ranks have again expanded, and I'm currently sending you warm weather thoughts from a relatively balmy Cologne. If they don't make it, it's because I've been taking down wine by the crate. And beer by the kegs. I have holes in my liver the size of silver dollars right now. My synapses are mis-firing, and to quote Jerry Seinfeld , "My Rods and Cones are all screeewed up!"
Needless to say, I haven't run at all, saving for the trips down six flights of stairs to grab wine out of the cellar. My knee, thoguh, is getting stronger all the time. I'm planning on starting in earnest on the seventeenth, when we start to have a normal life again. Will finally write up that Nike + iPod product review soon, I swear!

1 comment:

Sixpack Chopra said...

If you can handle the stairs to the wine cellar, I think it's time to hit the streets!!!!!! I hope the knee is doing better and you can get out there again soon. Take it easy building up the miles you don't want to go through it all again. I'm rooting for you.