Saturday, April 18, 2009

Running Playlist

I have avoided entering a running playlist until now, mostly because I don't run with one. I get very bored very quickly with the same song over and over. So, what I do is set the iPod on shuffle and hit the road. For your reading pleasure I will do that as I write here and enter the results. I'll also be doing what I would do on the road, i.e. Don't like the song? Skip it!

Format: Song Title - Artist, Album

1) I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore - Pet Shop Boys, Nightlife
2) Some Kind of Miracle - Kelly Clarkson, Thankful
3) Mr. X - Ultravox, Vienna
4) Measure of a Man - Clay Aiken, Measure of a Man
5) The Rose of My Cologne, The Beautiful South, Superbi
6) Wind Beneath My Wings, Elizabeth Withers, It Can Happen to Anyone
7) How Many Words - Blake Lewis, Audio Day Dreams
8) What is Love - Haddaway, Haddaway
9) Mr. Brownstone - Gun N' Roses, Appetite for Destruction
10) I Like the Way You Werk It - Information Society, Synthesizer
11) Reach - Gloria Estefan, Destiny
12) Help Me Remember - Rascal Flatts, Still Feels Good
13) Americanos - Holly Johnson, Blast
14) I Wanna Be A Toy - Dead or Alive, Youthquake
15) Beer For My Horses - Toby Keith, Unleashed
16) Tits on the Radio - Scissor Sisters, Scissor Sisters
17) Stay With Me Tonight - Human League, The Best of Human League
18) Sexkeit - And One, Bodypop
19) Soldat_in oder Veteran - Gustav, Verlass die Stadt
20) Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, Thriller

Okay, those are a few. One more song that has brought inspiration when the run was tough is:
Till I Collapse - Eminem, The Eminem Show

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who listen to Michael Jackson these days? Billie Jean. Delete that! Just kidding. You might want to add:

Human, The Killers
My Hero, The Foo Fighters
In Bloom, Nirvana
Hunger Strike, Temple of the Dog
Blue Monday, Orgy
City of Blinding Lights, U2


Keep it up with your playlist.