Thursday, November 06, 2008

First Post-Marathon RUn

I had my first post-marathon run yesterday. It was ten days after the marathon, and it lasted three miles.
There's not too much to report, other than it was another run in the rain and I didn't have too many problems. I didn't have any problems, really. Although, I could tell that I didn't have much more in the tank than three miles. By the time I got home, my legs were increasingly tired and I could feel my knee slowly tightening up. By the end of the night, my legxs felt like they had run ten miles!

I'm going to run two tomorrow, and will let you all know how the post-marathon running continues.

1 comment:

dr. deetschei said...

oh you know it. thats great news! normally five miles takes me straight to greenwich, but maybe we should take the train into the center of town and run through the parks.