Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back on Track!

After a week of terrible disappointments--I wasn't feeling up to running until yesterday--I'm back on track. Today's run was somewhere in the area of 8 miles, yet my iPod only rated it as 7.3. It's a little goofy. Going uphill on the Berkeley fire trails I ran until it told me I was half way, then turned around and ran back downhill. For those, not in the know that's 4 miles uphill and 4 back down. However, my trusty iPod measured 4 miles up and 3.3 miles down. I was exhausted and decided that was close enough for Jazz!

I'm psyched to be back out running. The IT still seems a bit tenuous, but I'm stretching and hoping for the best.

1 comment:

dr. deetschei said...

hey dude!

it was awesome to see you moving up in the challenge. only 25 more miles to go and we're drinking titanium pale ale from the victory trophy!