Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Braintree 6.44K

We leave tomorrow for Daytonio's Wedding in England, so I will be away from our little forum for 5 days. Not sure what I'm going to do without it, but I'll get along.

The Braintree 6.44k will be run this weekend. We have planned for sometime to go for a run on the wedding day, and this is our chance for the first international-cyber drunkrunner event. To participate all you need do is run 4 miles on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Post your time to Drunkrunners. The winner will get a special prize from England.

So lace up those shoes, get out that iPod containing Chariots of Fire and hit the road.

My own stats:

Runs: 6 miles

Time: 55:30

Average: 9:15

Impression: You Said The Pub Was Right Around The Corner! Why Am I Still Running? (YSTPWRATC!WAISR?)

4 comments:

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Wish I could be there with you guys, but I'll just have to make due with Lake Jackson :(

Clyde S. Dale said...

I have a 20 mile run again on Sunday...sooooooo I would like to run my part on Thursday so I can recover for the long run. PLEASE!

Sixpack Chopra said...

OK. Just this once we'll let you run it early!!! I'll see if I can change the challenge on Nike +, but if not it's no big deal, as N+ seems to just record miles and not times!

Clyde S. Dale said...

Ok I'll do it on friday as long as it's only 4 miles and N+ does record time thats what the little green dots are in the grid. Or are you just fucking with me???