Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Skinny Runner's Legs and 6 miles down!

I'm working hard here trying to get back on track. The best part is, I'm running for fun these days. I left the house this morning with the plan of running 5 miles. I had the plan of running to Glen Park and then climbing back up the O'Shaughnessy Monster. It's 1.5 miles uphill, followed by another 1.2 up to the top of Twin Peaks. By the time it was all done, I had actually run 6 miles. It was awesome!!! It was fun! That was the best part. I had a great run.

I also noticed I have developed a serious case of skinny runner's legs. Yes that is right. I somehow managed to lose all of my fat from my legs. They are downright twigs. Rather interesting. I've always had those farmer's thighs. Now they seem to be disappearing. I'm hoping they don't go too far, but in the meantime, I'm loving my new life as Lance Armstrong.

Just chiming in and letting you know I'm feeling a little better.

2 comments:

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Glad you are feeling better and have rediscovered the joys of running. However, DAMN YOU FOR STEALING MY SKINNY RUNNER'S LEGS!!! I have been looking for those for months... I think I ended up with your farmer's thighs instead!

dr. deetschei said...

hey dude, i want to see some speedo pics of those legs!