Wednesday, December 12, 2007

quick post

I know i owe you a real post (and this isn't going to be it), but I just wanted to drop in realquick and tell everyone how great it is to hear about you guys sticking through the bad times running. Very inspirational! How was the 16 miler, Dr. P.P.?
I am frantically trying to get ready for my flight to the USA tomorrow so I can't publish anything substantial, but I have resolved to compose something during the voyage. This means that sometime in the next few days you will get to hear about my recovery week (ooh!!!!), some new running gear I received for Christmas (aaaaahh!!!!) and my verdict on a new entry in the series of questionable food before the run: steak and onion pie (huzzzaahh!!). Keep up the good work, and don't forget that we run because we enjoy it :)

5 comments:

Sixpack Chopra said...

Oooh, running gear for christmas!!! Can't wait to hear how things are going!

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

You are sooo gonna have to extend your stay in the states. Not only have they brought back the McRib, but they have reinvented American Gladiators and it looks possibly even more outrageous than when we were 12!

dr. deetschei said...

did i read that hulk hogan was a host? BTW, i spent (easily) twenty minutes googling images of the T-1000 last week. you're right, there aren't any of him breaking his legs :)

Sixpack Chopra said...

I also spent 20 minutes looking for an image. It was fruitless. Having seen the movie it was enough to read your description. The internet sucks.

As for American Gladiator, how can you improve on that slice of heaven?

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

Ben and I noted, during the commercial for AG, that all the gladiators have cool descriptive names like Stealth, Dread, etc. EXCEPT for "HELGA"!!!! Apparently that is frightening enough! Oh January 6th... you couldn't come soon enough!!!!