Sunday, September 03, 2006

Not Much to post on this wierd ass day

Hey folks. Went to an A's Game today. I know, I know. I was just as surprised as everyone else. :-) It was warm and sunny there, but it is cold, cloudy and windy here. So, now I'm home and reading/wasting time.

Run today was 3.2 miles. Not bad. Excited to be running again, although my knee is certainly giving me a hint of who is actually boss. It was a great run this morning. No one on the roads and everything was gorgeous. Not hot and sunny, but also not too cool.
I've mapped it out at the USATF website and came up with 3.18 miles. My only concern is that I'm not sure this program accounts at all for the fact that these are hills, which means that the distances are not the same for a flat satellite image as for a 3-dimensional world. So, I shall round up to 3.2, it's the least I think I owe myself.

Saturdays run: 3.2 miles
Time: 32:46
Overall Impression: Finally Putting Something Over A Mile On! (FPSOAMO)

I'm hoping the pain in my knee right now is due to lack of Aleve and sitting in a cramped seat at the stadium today. BTW, The A's were down 6 - 4 when we left.

1 comment:

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

You should start investing in stock for Aleve!

Glad to hear you are getting your mileage back up. I am planning a run this evening. It will be the first one since the 25th! Yikes.