Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back in the Game

Alright kids, I am back in the game. I am slowly getting my running mojo back. I have found Dayton's glee (don't ask where though).

After a short hiatus, I am slowly returning to the euphoria of the run. It isn't much yet, but it is getting there. I have no exciting runs through forests, swamps, bayous or any other geographical wonder to tell you about. It is all treadmill work right now (I prefer the one on the right).


But it is slowly turning into fall here, which means it will finally be in the 70s soon! (Remember fall? It is that long lost season that seems to have abandoned California! A great excuse to wear a scarf and gloves while running!)

Anywho, I have also discovered that my dog is a complete spaz and the only way to wear him out is to take him for sprints. Excellent!

Wednesday's Run
Distance: 4.5miles
Time: 42:30
Overall Impression: Very encouraging. Sped up last quarter mile and ran further and longer than I had intended (VESULQMARFALTIHI). Whew!

No comments: