Sunday, June 22, 2008

Are We Still Runners?

I keep checking back here to see how everyone is doing and no one is posting. Are we still out there? We are 15 strong. I hope you are all running.

I will be running again soon. I've taken some time following the marathon to try to rest my ankle. The PT refers to it as shin splints, and I need to make sure it heals. In the meantime, I'm two weeks away from beginning training for Dublin. I'm still considering Berlin, but will have to cross that bridge when I get there.

In the meantime, let's hear some noise, People!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still here and kicking ass! Dublin Marathon should be beautiful !!! Ouch about shin splints, thats no fun. Rest well.

Sixpack Chopra said...

Thanks Ted, I didn't even know you were out there, but we appreciate your support. I'll be back in the saddle after the 4th of July, and looking forward to it. In the meantime, it's massage and ice.

dr. deetschei said...

i'm runing, i swear. posts to come soon. academia is making me ration out my words at the moment.,..but its getting better :)

dr. deetschei said...

and by "runing" i mean "running". naturally.

Sixpack Chopra said...

Runing? I thought perhaps you were sitting up nights carving strange shapes in stones.
I'm glad to hear you are running. I'm planning my come back ((cue music) "Don't call it a comeback!") next week. Keep your eyes open for a post.

dr. deetschei said...

oh, i have the runes out. and the chicken blood. i foresee a future in which we post kick ass splits and drink many beers after a marathon.

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

heya, ben and i are still here and are planning our first run in our new neighborhood tomorrow. ben had better get his rear in gear, 'cause his first marathon is coming up in October! :) He says, "It is f*cked up that you are posting that!" To which I respond, "Suck it up and run!" Will post soon! I am tentatively planning a half marathon for late August. Will let you know more as it unfolds.