Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Put that horse down

That's how I've been feeling lately. I decided to take a week off to offer time for my rash to heal and for my ankle to recover a bit. Then this weekend I was struck with a wicked cold/allergies (it's so hard to tell the difference).

  It is now 2.5 weeks to the marathon and I haven't run in just as long. I'm a little concerned, but knowing the first 20 is under my belt, I'm confident I will be in good shape. If only I can get some running in this week.

1 comment:

Dr. Pavement Pounder said...

You can do it! Don't let those pesky allergies keep you inside. Ben and I found that running actually cleared our lungs - it was when we stopped that we started coughing ;) Oh wait, better not follow our example... I can't wait to hear how badly you beat my time!!!!