Monday, October 20, 2008

Seven Days to Go

Well, this is the sixteenth week. In exactly seven days I will be standing at the starting line of another marathon.

All in all, I feel pretty good. I ran eight miles yesterday, and all of the nuts and bolts seemed to be welled greased, while no cogs or springs flew off my body whenever I tried to turn. As Tessa keeps reminding me, I seem to be in much better shape than my last marathon.

I’ll post a bit more as the week goes on, but I just wanted to metion quickly that my handle has changed. Following in the footsteps of Pavement Pounder, I have added a “dr.” to my moniker, in celebration of the successful filing of my degree. It might sound sad, but updating my screen name on blogger may have been one of the things I most looked forward to when getting ready to submit my dissertation. Sixpack, you’re next!

No comments: